- Client Education Seminar “Geriatric Medicine” Click here to view PDF – Presented in February, 2014
- Client Education Seminar “Laminitis” Click here to view PDF – Presented by Dr. Boone on Friday January 24, 2014
- 1. | JAVMA – June 1 – 2005, Vol. 226 No.11 “Seroprevalence of antibodies against Coccidiioides immitis in healthy horses. J.C. Higgins, G.S. Leith, E.D. Voss and D. Pappagiannis
- 2. | Veterinary Diagnostic Ultrasound – editors Nyland and Mattoon: Chapter 16 “Ultrasonography for Reproductive Management in the Mare.” Gayle S. Leith and A. Kent Allen
- 3. | Splints: Cosmetic Blemishes Are Not Always a Source of Lameness by Karla Penman. Visit http://www.azhorseconnection.com and http://www.horseconnectionmagazine.com to learn more.
Accolades & Awards
- 1. | Dr. Gayle Leith – Arizona Hunter Jumper Association’s winner of the 2007 United States Hunter/Jumper Affiliate Amateur Sportsmanship Award.
- 2. | 2005 – Dr. Gayle Leith – successfully recertified with the American Board of Veterinary Practitioners (Certified in Equine Practice)